THE EVENING ROMANCE

 

THE EVENING ROMANCE



Vase of flowers,

With the fragrance of her kiss,

I draw each of them,

With her kiss on my cheeks!


Rosy lips, flavoured with romance,

I slip in between, my paint strokes, shaken,

With every presence of it!


The evening fragrance,

Making the hearts race,

And souls, dipped in Romance,

Grow wilder and wilder,

With the rising Moon!


Cross check! Whether it's a masterpiece!

She says as she looks at my painting,

And gradually, on my lips,

Her eyes drowned in the ocean of love!


A deep look at the painting,

And a slight look at her,

I haven't yet, I say,

As I place my lips on hers!


A portrait was left unnoticed,

With the glowing Moon,

As the souls mended art, 

With the silence of the world!


-Ajola Ganesan 

@ajolas_garden_of_quotes

COPYRIGHTED


I AM PARTICIPATING IN #BLOGCHATTERA2Z

Comments

Post a Comment