#BlogchatterA2Z 

Day 1








A medley of mistakes I make,

As I cook in the kitchen,

In the summer evening,

With the rays of the sun,

Sinking into the ocean!


Onions chopped long,

And, tomatoes, irregular,

Oh, what a mess, you are!

She screams as she checks upon me!


A long stare at my face,

I go all numb with it!

I'm a good chef, I promise,

I say, as I sink my eyes into hers!


You messy man! She replies,

Her words, thick and stubborn,

The flesh of my heart,

Shivers a little!


Yes, messy, I am, I sing,

Grabbing her waist,

To place my lips over hers,

Our silent stares, exchanged,

A minute, of meet, of our lips,

the whistle blew, messing up the scene!


Messier Messier, I am ,

And my salad of romance!

I screamed and sighed.

She held my face,

And placed her lips,

And the chapter of romance began!


-Ajola Ganesan

@ajolas_garden_of_quotes

COPYRIGHTED

Comments

  1. Medley of mistakes in the kitchen was such a relatable line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! Amazing, beautiful and swooonnnnyy~ How blessed to wake up to this sight~

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a romantic tale you wove with this poem. Loved it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment