OH, MY ROMANTIC WIFE!



OH, MY ROMANTIC WIFE!





 

 

Teacher! Oh the best teacher!
Best teacher!
Her tales of advice,
With every wrong I do!

A teacher she is,
Oh, my lovely wife,
The woman I love!

Anger filled words of hers,
Glows with my silence,
And the scene repeated again,
Oh, a war that begins!

I kiss her at times,
To defeat her!
Yet she's wise enough,
To push me away,
And spin her words,
To align me with perfection!

A man, I am, in love with her,
A man, I am, in learning,
Where in the world,
Women are born with everything,
Since their birth!

-Ajola Ganesan 
@ajolas_garden_of_quotes
COPYRIGHTED

I AM PARTICIPATING IN #BLOGCHATTERA2Z

Comments

  1. She's wise enough,
    To push me away,
    And spin her words

    Seems like a perfect teasing and mischievous partner

    Incidentally, even my pick for the alphabet 'T' is Teacher. Do check out my poem too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much deedi ❤😊. Ya sure deedi, I will read your wonderful writings deedi.

      Delete

Post a Comment