A DUET OF LOVE



    #blogchatterA2Z 


A DUET OF LOVE






Excited, heat broken, stressed,
She was beating faster,
Oh, heart calm a little,
She said, as she placed her hand, on it and tapped a little!

Faster and feicier was she,
As her loveable Man,
Quits their relationship,
And walks away at a distance!

Breathing harder in shock,
Was her little heart,
Leaving unaccounted, the days and nights that passed by!
A look of herself into the mirror,
Only to find her dry lips,
Dying with the thirst of his lips!
Oh, my pity, pale lips!

Red of darker shade, she applies,
To hide her saddened lips,
Oh, what would I apply,
For my broken heart?

Crossed legs wearing high heels,
I see a lady with you,
And all of a sudden, I faint,
Only to see, it's a dream,
As he held me around my arms,
And woke me up from my screams!

A nightmare I say,
And keep it preserved in my heart!
But the pain was so real
And I still wonder, 
who that woman in my dreams was!

-Ajola Ganesan
@ajolas_garden_of_quotes
COPYRIGHTED


I am participating in #BlogchatterA2Z 


Comments

  1. Oh just wow! This is my favorite bit! Love it!

    "A look of herself into the mirror,
    Only to find her dry lips,
    Dying with the thirst of his lips!
    Oh, my pity, pale lips!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh-oh! even I wonder who that lady was?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment