LOVE COOKED IN KITCHEN


LOVE COOKED IN KITCHEN


 



Xenagogue, I am,

Guiding her throughout,

As she tries to cook,

For the first time!


A woman, powerful she is,

Oh, a doctor, who never knew cooking!

Injections and medicines,

She prescribes,

But, couldn't even guess,

What the kitchen holds!


Oh, love and everything,

We were labelled, together,

Like the sky patched with the clouds!


A chef, I am,

And I guide her,

As her silly mistakes,

Bakes cup cakes of love!


A kiss and a hug,

At times, to make her comfortable,

She denies the kiss for once,

Only when I fail to answer,

Her difficult question,

'How was the salad?'


Silence i wanted to give her,

Yet I gave a kiss,

Never to look empty,

She denies my lips on hers,

And demands, 'Answer my question!'

And I reply, 'Incredible!'


-Ajola Ganesan 

@ajolas_garden_of_quotes

COPYRIGHTED


I AM PARTICIPATING IN #BLOGCHATTERA2Z

Comments

  1. aww! how cute.. I'm sure the salad was mediocre but he didn't want to dishearten her it seems

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment