A POETIC RHYTHM

 


A POETIC RHYTM







Spells of love, 

Oh his lovely lies,

That layers in his lips,

Like a love song,

Making her blush with shyness!


Oh my sweet heart,

Oh, my lovely nightingale!

His epic slogan!


My Shakespearean sonnet, you're!

His ultimate admiration quote,

Her heart surrenders to!


My eyes into yours,

Your heart into mine!

My flesh mixed with yours,

In your womb!

Oh, a piece of masterpiece,

The world forgot to portray!


Kisses under the stars,

Dances in the middle of the night!

Silent stares, as the sun rises,

A cuddled sleep, till the afternoon!


A poetic rhythm, it is!

To live the love,

To experience the touch,

And feelings of it!


-Ajola Ganesan 

@ajolas_garden_of_quotes

COPYRIGHTED


I AM PARTICIPATING IN #BLOGCHATTERA2Z

Comments

  1. My Shakespearean sonnet, you're!

    What a perfectly literary compliment for one's lover

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment