ROOTED ROMANCE




ROOTED ROMANCE



 





Rowdy rascal, he is,
My lovely man! 
I call him with the sweetest name!
Oh, my handsome Rowdy rascal!

So loveable you are,
A man who owns my heart!
A child I'm, around your arms,
Playing with your bread,
The castle of your pride!

My lips, his favourite guitar,
The rhythm, 
he calls the best music!
My cheeks, 
he calls the priceless cushion!

A patriot, he is,
Over my skin,
His mother land,
He often sings!

The nights, the battlefield,
The Moon, the only witness!
The sheets, the art of love,
And we, the artists!

A song of love, we are!
And our love, a portrait!
A poem, the world will know,
Only with their eyes fall on his book!

-Ajola Ganesan 
@ajolas_garden_of_quotes
COPYRIGHTED

I AM PARTICIPATING IN #BLOGCHATTERA2Z

Comments

  1. A poem, the world will know,
    Only with their eyes fall on his book!

    Such a profound ending to a lovely poem

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment