YOUR LOVE, THE OIL OF MY HEART!

 

YOUR LOVE, THE OIL OF MY HEART!




Oil my lamp with love,

The oil dipped in Romance!

My lips will lit your soul,

And my rain of romance,

Will dissolve your anger,

And will spin your heart,

With my yarn of love!


Polished lips, with love,

And love filled eyes,

Will shakes even her hardest mountain,

Of anger,

Feathered with ego!


My skin will be a defeater,

In front of her,

Oh, in love, no one is the winner,

In the game of love!


In life, we together wil be the painting of love!

We together will be the flower of love!

We together, will be a poem,

The story the whole world portray!


-Ajola Ganesan 

@ajolas_garden_of_quotes

COPYRIGHTED 


I AM PARTICIPATING IN #BLOGCHATTERA2Z


Comments

  1. In love, no one is the winner

    Loved this line. Another beautifully romantic piece from your pen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment