#BloggerchatterA2Z



Metaphors! Oh her tears,
The raindrops of love!
Possessive is her skin over my lips,
And I chant the word love,
Devoted to another woman!

Oh, not a bad man, I am,
Woman, oh, the one in the painting,
My paint brushes blushed with!

And she stands there,
Rude and her anger naked,
With love dressed up,
For the first time!

My lovely wife, my woman,
The wife of an artist,
Yet she forgets it,
At times, with her love,
Covering up her heart at times!

Kiss me forever,
And that would be your punishment!
She would declare, my heart raced!
For her pen knows her limits,
But not her love for me!

-Ajola Ganesan 
@ajolas_garden_of_quotes
Copyrighted

i AM PARTICIPATING IN #BLOGCHATTERA2Z

Comments

  1. Her tears,
    The raindrops of love!
    Possessive is her skin over my lips

    Beautiful 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment