Skip to main content

Ajola Ganesan

Search This Blog

on April 29, 2023
  • Get link
  • Facebook
  • X
  • Pinterest
  • Email
  • Other Apps

Popular Posts

Image
                                                                       KISSES AND PIANO NOTES KISSES AND PIANO NOTES   Punished with 1000 kisses for being late. His lips were wounded with love! Sara’s punishment over her husband who didn’t arrive on time on their First wedding anniversary! “It was 10:15 pm and my hand cooked special foods turned cold. And that’s the reason I did this honey. She placed her sorry with a warm cloth touching his lips that was wounded with their kisses.” None response from him, he kept his mouth shut and his eyes closed. Food none, only juices and Two days off to work, David laid on his sofa to rest.   Hahaha! The evil laugh of the Love in her kingdom ruled the entire place! Here you go woman! Love cheered at Sara. It’s always the kiss, that makes ever...
Image
  WARMTH  IN THE CHIRSTMAS WINTER    Christmas gifts and New year kisses, I cherish, with the gifts, he gifts me, In the long night of the winter! Kisses packed up for New year! And so, no painting till then, uh? I say, as I fold, his favourite lipstick of mine! The silence from his mouth, Was louder than his heart beats, What if my love died of thirst? As his kisses over me was his water to live! A light hug,  Gave all the answers! A tight hug, I give in return, Filling the gaps of his breaths! The night sleeps, with the melody of the night, But our souls didn't! Glowing with the flames of romance! Beneath the sheets We mend poems, Under the roof, We paint the sky again! The dark night, dancing with the winter, Bring in the fragrance of romance, Blooming with flowers of love! Flowers don't bloom at night, She whispers into my ears, Ah! My flower does,  with the warmth of our love, He says,  as he plants a kiss over her forehead! -Ajola Ganesan @ajolas...
Image
  #BlogchatterA2Z  Day 1 A medley of mistakes I make, As I cook in the kitchen, In the summer evening, With the rays of the sun, Sinking into the ocean! Onions chopped long, And, tomatoes, irregular, Oh, what a mess, you are! She screams as she checks upon me! A long stare at my face, I go all numb with it! I'm a good chef, I promise, I say, as I sink my eyes into hers! You messy man! She replies, Her words, thick and stubborn, The flesh of my heart, Shivers a little! Yes, messy, I am, I sing, Grabbing her waist, To place my lips over hers, Our silent stares, exchanged, A minute, of meet, of our lips, the whistle blew, messing up the scene! Messier Messier, I am , And my salad of romance! I screamed and sighed. She held my face, And placed her lips, And the chapter of romance began! -Ajola Ganesan @ajolas_garden_of_quotes COPYRIGHTED
Powered by Blogger