You, I and Rain








#blogchatterA2Z 



 

Dancing in the rain,
As the Moon sits on her crown,
And watch the world,
Go wet in rain, again!

We two, dancing in the rain,
A kind of love shower,
Ending up the scene,
With the heaviest thunders!

Oh, The Moon's jealous!
We giggle as we shelter, Under our roof, 
our love home!

Blank stares with poetry in eyes,
And love spelt out in the air,
Our silence fill in the room,
As our hearts agree to merge!

You flip my soul like an empty book,
And fill body of pages with your loveliest words,
And as you leave, 
You honour me with forehead kisses.
And aftermath, 
As you touch me again,
I sink into emptiness,
And become an empty page,
Once again!

You call them a poem,
Once served and felt,
And now, a new one today,
You say, as I tell you.

My love for you,
Will be a secret untold,
For the world is jealous,
And never a place,
That greets love,
But drinks love like a wine,
And tell the world,
It's a drink not worth a life,
As their unsaid love story weeps,
in a corner of their heart!

It's the debt of life,
The love that we share!
And mine for you,
Was all that my heart held!

I would still kiss you,
When we are souls,
And no wonder,
I will call you, my soul.

And if, souls can merge,
We'll become one,
And live long,
Serving each other love,
The love, the world never experienced!

-Ajola Ganesan
@ajolas_garden_of_quotes
COPYRIGHTED ©

I am participating in #BlogchatterA2Z

Comments

  1. Lovers meet and dance in the rain is my favorite romantic moment and you've painted a beautiful picture with your words in this poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ending up the scene,
    With the heaviest thunders!"
    Just swoooon 😍 What a picture you've painted. The entire universe is jealous of this romance~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment