Oh, The Rhythm of our kiss!

 

Oh, The Rhythm of our kiss!





Nothing like our kiss,
Nothing like your lips on mine!
Tips of kisses,
I serve you with,
Oh, as my lovely husband, you,
Cook for the first time!

Waiter he is,
And so is the cook,
For the night,
As a term to make me happy!

Surprise he says,
As he places his served dish,
I look at it, eagerly,
Only to taste the slightly over burnt recipe!

My tongue, swallows it,
And my throat suffers inbetween!
My heart skips the scene,
And addresses it with love!

The smile of mine, I wear,
And I reflect my love,
His eyes dwelled into happiness,
As we have his first cooked food!


Do you like it? He asks,
I nod with an yes,
Are you sure? He confirms!
And I say, yes, once again!

Then, let me have my prize!
He says and shows his cheek,
Oh my favourite badge of honour,
He smiles.

I place my lips on his cheek,
And  one on his lips,
Saying, 'Ah, Bonus award'

We laugh like monsters,
And make love like wolves!
When life gives you moon,
Oh, my only Moon, he sings!


The days shuts off with a bye,
Looking through the window
Wondering, what would happen next!


-Ajola Ganesan 
@ajolas_garden_of_quotes
COPYRIGHTED

I am participating in #BlogchatterA2Z



Comments

Post a Comment