My Favorite City, him!

 

#blogchatterA2Z





Love letter to my favourite city!
Which has love filled in the air,
And the sky and the land,
It's him, my man!


Him, my favourite city,
His face, my favourite picture!
His beard, oh my, garden,
Filled with flowers of love!

His lips, the architect of God,
The sculpture of art, his lips!
Which makes the best sunrise and sunsets!


His chest, my forever picnic spot,
Where his ocean of emotions,
He pours down into me!

His stomach, the perfect pillow to rest on,
And to hug like a pilgrim,
In the middle of the night!

A blanket woven with wool,
He is, as he shelters,
Oh, my man, favourite one of all times!

My favourite city, you ask,
It's him, his flaws, his love,
His anger, his love,
A whole of him,
Everything about him!

-Ajola Ganesan 
@ajolas_garden_of_quotes
COPYRIGHTED

I am participating #BlogchatterA2Z

Comments

  1. what a romantic ode to one's lover, calling them a city in their own and that too your favorite one 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment