I'M LOSING MY SANITY 

#A2ZBlogchatterchallenge




She was the Queen in my shelf.
Preserved with utmost care!
A sip of her,
and I drown into
The ocean of the poetry!
She's the rain, the rain of the night,
fetching me the garden of poems.
She is the woman
that drives me back to the memories!
I sob and I mend poems,
At the end, I kiss her,
And we dance together!
She vanishes with the light of the world,
And, I'm the actor infront of the Sun.
The sun still suspects my words.
Death can defeat the fate,
But souls will unite
with the rise of the darkness!
I'm losing my sanity,
With her absence,
I'm losing myself!
I act to The Sun.
While, The Sun notices
the two wine glasses
on my table and nods his head
and asks his morning poem!

-Ajola Ganesan
@ajolas_garden_of_quotes


#A2ZBlogchatterchallenge




Comments

  1. The poem in the morning is sweeter than the kiss in the night! But I'd love to be in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment