FOOD, FIGHT AND

ROMANCE

#A2ZBlogchatterchallenge





Faults in my cooking,
She mocks as she laughs,
With a mess i created in the kitchen!
Ah!! We'll done my man!
You have made history,
The kitchen have never been this messy!
The history of the kitchen will roar
She laughs and claps her hands.
A hall of silence,
And she aims arrow of anger,
Into my eyes.
I stand as a statue 
With my mind fixed,
Not knowing what to do.
She throws a mop at me,
And says,
 'The one who made history will reverse it!'
And walks away.
But what about the promise you gave me?
He asks
What? She heads near him. 
She pulls her into the mess 
and both of them falls on the floor,
The flour over them,
They cleaned together,
And the day stayed in their memories forever!

-Ajola Ganesan

@ajolas_garden_of_quotes

#A2ZBlogchatterchallenge


Comments